http://bunnyherolabs.com/adopt/showpet.php?b=bWM9ZmlzaC5zd2YmY2xyPTB4ZmZjMDA0JmNuPWJ1YmJsZXMmYW49Y2hlZXNpZQ==

:: my little box :: http://tinypic.com/ncgoy http://tinypic.com/x82kh
<
__Chatty Teddy__

my pet!

__Links__

my old blog derrick carine ah ma sharon wanrong qichang jack jiabin anin hope ivan jason george diana yunxin raymond andre links

Sunday, September 10

Anin just chided me for not updating my blog for a long time... so here it is!

An update:

I still haven't gotten the "resend" letter from edinburgh... I contacted the lady and she said she sent it so i guess it got lost in the mail! :(

Ah well, i'm sure I'll get a letter sooner or later!

Till next time (a long long time),
Cheesie

PS, Anin, i'm so sorry my post is so short, but i really gotta get back to my writeup! :)


*Me to You*
Tatter teddy posted at 10:57 pm



pOuBe||e
An upgraded version of my old tripod blog...
hopefully this time you'll see me posting more often! :)




__Beary Wishlist__

+ Have a merry christmas
+ Make more friends
+ Love my family
+ Buy chocolate hearts fer friends
+ Wash bowtie
+ I love eu!

__Previous Posts__