http://bunnyherolabs.com/adopt/showpet.php?b=bWM9ZmlzaC5zd2YmY2xyPTB4ZmZjMDA0JmNuPWJ1YmJsZXMmYW49Y2hlZXNpZQ==

:: my little box :: http://tinypic.com/ncgoy http://tinypic.com/x82kh
<
__Chatty Teddy__

my pet!

__Links__

my old blog derrick carine ah ma sharon wanrong qichang jack jiabin anin hope ivan jason george diana yunxin raymond andre links

Saturday, September 30


My 1st Day in Taiwan and guess who I see? :)


Xi Men Ding!


A Quaint little shop along this old touristy street... It was featured in a TCS police serial starring Tay Ping Hui and Jeannette Aw this year...


Guess Who I met at the touristy street?? Haha... What a small world man... It was the 2nd Day of my trip! And on the 1st Day I met Freddy, his brother Norman and his girlfriend (Sing Cher I think) on the boarding area of the plane! haha... Didn't manage to take picts with them though...


My Mum and I at this coast area with a lot of nice rock formations!


Smelly Beancurd! I ate some and it tasted quite yummy... This is the start of the "Smelly beancurd street... overpowering smells in there..."


The Foot of Taipei 101!


Ang Moh Food in a Chinese place! The pasta tasted great! :)


*Me to You*
Tatter teddy posted at 4:39 pm



pOuBe||e
An upgraded version of my old tripod blog...
hopefully this time you'll see me posting more often! :)




__Beary Wishlist__

+ Have a merry christmas
+ Make more friends
+ Love my family
+ Buy chocolate hearts fer friends
+ Wash bowtie
+ I love eu!

__Previous Posts__