http://bunnyherolabs.com/adopt/showpet.php?b=bWM9ZmlzaC5zd2YmY2xyPTB4ZmZjMDA0JmNuPWJ1YmJsZXMmYW49Y2hlZXNpZQ==

:: my little box :: http://tinypic.com/ncgoy http://tinypic.com/x82kh
<
__Chatty Teddy__

my pet!

__Links__

my old blog derrick carine ah ma sharon wanrong qichang jack jiabin anin hope ivan jason george diana yunxin raymond andre links

Wednesday, May 23

Hi everyone! I'm so sorry for not updating... Haha i think there've been alot of going ons in Singapore!!! For example, someone's been doing night calls (so poor thing! Jia you dear!) and Carine went to Japan and back, and now Lile is in Greece! Wow, U'd think we're all jetsetters... haha...

Anyway, i've so much to blog about! I like Edinburgh alot. I like the place, with all the old buildings, roads and monuments... I like the weather (Its now better! Getting warmer and sunnier!) and most of all I like the way of life here! Its more relaxing, people have better attitudes and it makes me feel very comfortable! No one horning at other people, no one cutting into lanes, no impatient people at the supermarket check out counter...

Somehow, the people here (ok, not all but most of them) are more patient, more considerate, more polite towards others... Everyone is so nice! People give up their seats willingly to old folks on the bus and everyone smiles at each other! It makes me feel relaxed and less high strung...

Now i understand why people like to emigrate...

But as Huiting says, I miss Singapore too... I miss seeing Derrick, seeing chinese people around... Dark skinned people... I can't help but sometimes feel out of place in the midst of fair people and sometimes I get the feeling that people are looking at me because I look different... And i also miss the food back home! I miss Mee Pok, Char Kway Teow, Nasi Lemak, Chicken Rice etc... And of course I miss the prices back home! Wah, everything is so expensive! The clothes, groceries, everything! And of course I miss the opening hours of the shops back home! Most of the shops here are closed by 6pm... They have a 'late' day, which is on Thursday I think, when they close at 8pm... And although i'm enjoying the weather now I'm sure I won't have a good time when winter comes...


*Me to You*
Tatter teddy posted at 10:56 pm



pOuBe||e
An upgraded version of my old tripod blog...
hopefully this time you'll see me posting more often! :)




__Beary Wishlist__

+ Have a merry christmas
+ Make more friends
+ Love my family
+ Buy chocolate hearts fer friends
+ Wash bowtie
+ I love eu!

__Previous Posts__