http://bunnyherolabs.com/adopt/showpet.php?b=bWM9ZmlzaC5zd2YmY2xyPTB4ZmZjMDA0JmNuPWJ1YmJsZXMmYW49Y2hlZXNpZQ==

:: my little box :: http://tinypic.com/ncgoy http://tinypic.com/x82kh
<
__Chatty Teddy__

my pet!

__Links__

my old blog derrick carine ah ma sharon wanrong qichang jack jiabin anin hope ivan jason george diana yunxin raymond andre links

Sunday, November 19

On Monday, Esther gave me a birthday present! Thank you so much Esther! Its really very sweet of you... I will take a photo of it and upload it sometime to come... (Sorry i very nua so will take some time)

I still haven't figured out if it is a:

cow (according to ah ma)
horse (according to me)
Donkey/Ass (according to Esther)
Others (according to Zheng Jye)

Will take an online poll when i upload the photo! haha... :)


*Me to You*
Tatter teddy posted at 2:03 pm



pOuBe||e
An upgraded version of my old tripod blog...
hopefully this time you'll see me posting more often! :)




__Beary Wishlist__

+ Have a merry christmas
+ Make more friends
+ Love my family
+ Buy chocolate hearts fer friends
+ Wash bowtie
+ I love eu!

__Previous Posts__