http://bunnyherolabs.com/adopt/showpet.php?b=bWM9ZmlzaC5zd2YmY2xyPTB4ZmZjMDA0JmNuPWJ1YmJsZXMmYW49Y2hlZXNpZQ==

:: my little box :: http://tinypic.com/ncgoy http://tinypic.com/x82kh
<
__Chatty Teddy__

my pet!

__Links__

my old blog derrick carine ah ma sharon wanrong qichang jack jiabin anin hope ivan jason george diana yunxin raymond andre links

Wednesday, May 23

Ok, I've got a couple of sweet and touching stories I'd like to tell...

I was in the cardio clinic and this old couple came in... I was so touched by how they knew each other so well and the husband was voicing his wife's concerns when she didn't know or was too shy to say anything... And when they walked out they were holding hands... So sweet! :) Its so wonderful to be in love at such an old age...

We were sitting in a rental car and were waiting for the traffic light to change. Suddenly one of the persons sitting on the roadside got up (i'm not sure if he's a beggar). He was young but looked quite unkempt and was holding a foot long thing in his hand... I panicked and quickly asked my friends if they locked the car doors... He walked past our car, crossed the street to the other side. He spilt the long thing in half and gave it to the other person sitting on the pavement! I then realised that it was a piece of bread! Wow... I was so touched... we all were... Here he is, cold and probably hungry, and he's sharing food with another person like him! Wow...

We were staying at a Bed & Breakfast in Carrbridge... The lady owner told us that one of her dogs, Sam (a 13 year old dog that looks like a large Chihuahua) got so worried for her husband who was very ill in hospital that her whiskers turned white!Unfortunately her husband died soon after... I felt so touched... i stroked Sam quite a bit during breakfast before we left...

I was talking to this 93 year old lady who was admitted for a heart attack... She was so nice! She kept petting my hand and asking me to take care... and later on she gave me a little peck on my right cheek... :) So sweet!

Ok, I think that's about all I have to tell about sweet and touching stories right now... Will try to blog again soon about our weekend trips!


*Me to You*
Tatter teddy posted at 11:11 pm



pOuBe||e
An upgraded version of my old tripod blog...
hopefully this time you'll see me posting more often! :)




__Beary Wishlist__

+ Have a merry christmas
+ Make more friends
+ Love my family
+ Buy chocolate hearts fer friends
+ Wash bowtie
+ I love eu!

__Previous Posts__