http://bunnyherolabs.com/adopt/showpet.php?b=bWM9ZmlzaC5zd2YmY2xyPTB4ZmZjMDA0JmNuPWJ1YmJsZXMmYW49Y2hlZXNpZQ==

:: my little box :: http://tinypic.com/ncgoy http://tinypic.com/x82kh
<
__Chatty Teddy__

my pet!

__Links__

my old blog derrick carine ah ma sharon wanrong qichang jack jiabin anin hope ivan jason george diana yunxin raymond andre links

Wednesday, August 22

We saw this on our 1st day in Edinburgh! Got lotsa people wearing kilts and playing bagpipes... I can still remember the tune of the song...



Our 1st proper day in Edinburgh! We were walking to the bus office to buy bus passes.. Above us is North bridge which links the new town to the old town. This is at the elephant house where JK Rowling went to before... We shared a pizza and i called home.. wasn't feeling too good... I think i left my stomach back on the plane.. ;(

This is the door to our 2nd apartment, along Blair Street! It took me ages to find this self catering apartment online man...



The following photos were taken on the day before we left Edinburgh... I was really really sad to leave...

One of the many monuments in Edinburgh. This one is located on North bridge i think. I pass it everyday on my way home because our bus stop is on South bridge.


Princes street, view from the Scott monument. This is part of Edinburgh's new town. It used to be a loch/swamp that was drained to accomodate the increasing number of people in Edinburgh... At the end of the street U can see Carlton Hill with monuments on top as well... Princes street is like Orchard road... Lots of shopping to be done! On the right you can see the glass panels of Waverly Train station, which is where the train from London stops.


This is the view of the other side of Princes Street. On the left you can see Princes street gardens. This is James Heriot's school... I think its a veterinary school so it holds special meaning for me... In the distance you can see Edinburgh Castle on the hill with the sun setting in the distance. (Its already about 9pm at night)
This bar is located near the Medical school... haha..
This was my dinner on the last night we spent in Edinburgh... We were all exploring Edinburgh with the little time we had left and I decided to walk around the new town... I ate at the Mussel Inn, which is mentioned in the Lonely Planet and also recommended by Huili's friend (A malaysian student studying in edinburgh).









Interesting street...

Photos taken at other times...






We went to visit Rosslyn chapel after school and I'm posing with Huiting's Da Vinci Code... haha...


WGH photos:









This is Western General Hospital! I was posted to the Cardiology department for 4 weeks! Its a smaller hospital than RIE but i learnt alot and the people here are SUPER NICE!









This is me standing on the pavement in front of the Anne Ferguson building. Each time i need to go to the student lounge i have to cross the road behind me and the road in front of me. And since i'm too lazy to wear my coat I just run across the road in the freezing cold... haha... In Sleeveless... Huili said she wanted to photo me in action... haha but i got her to take this instead..
This is the Dean bridge, which i pass everyday on my way to school. It makes the journey real worth it, because if you look carefully, beneath the trees you can see a little river meandering below and the houses are lining its banks... Its a real serene place, right smack in the centre of a bustling city! When Geraldine popped by for a day we went to walk there...
A better view of the river below...
Family renuion for the family of ducks! The little duckling got lost for a while and mummy was so worried she kept quacking... Alls well that ends well! :)

Food photos:
Post dinner while we were staying at St Mary's Street... Look at how clean the pot is! Yummy chicken porridge! I think it must be towards the end of the week when i regained my appetite... During the first few days I had LOA but i soon went into rebound and ate so much it scared everyone... haha... :)

Cheesie's Chow Mein! Team B Specialty... haha.. ;)

Dinner! This is oven baked fish and fish coins! :) This is a cheese-tomato-ham-onion-whatever we have in the fridge omelette... haha
These are oven floor muffins from Tesco... Puffier and less dense compared to normal muffins. I only discovered them towards the end of our stay in Edinburgh... If not i would've ate more of them! They make good packed lunches... Blur me didn't know there was a cafetaria in WGH, so i thought we only had the 'cafe' to buy food from... sigh... only discovered the staff cafeteria on the 3rd last day of my posting... :( But packing lunch saves alot of $$! And you can make all sorts of yummy lunches! I had lotsa egg and ham stuff... haha...
I forgot to take a photo of Tesco so i koped Huiting's... Look at the stuff in our trolley! And we go to Tesco like every other day! Scary right? This was on the 1st day Huili and Huiting came to Edinburgh... :)

This is West Register Street! Ring a bell? if you guys don't remember, its mentioned in Talley O'Connor, when you test cerebellar function if U suspect a cerebellar lesion... I dunno who the guy is, just some guy trying to be funny... haha its q funny lah... :)


*Me to You*
Tatter teddy posted at 6:54 pm



pOuBe||e
An upgraded version of my old tripod blog...
hopefully this time you'll see me posting more often! :)




__Beary Wishlist__

+ Have a merry christmas
+ Make more friends
+ Love my family
+ Buy chocolate hearts fer friends
+ Wash bowtie
+ I love eu!

__Previous Posts__