http://bunnyherolabs.com/adopt/showpet.php?b=bWM9ZmlzaC5zd2YmY2xyPTB4ZmZjMDA0JmNuPWJ1YmJsZXMmYW49Y2hlZXNpZQ==

:: my little box :: http://tinypic.com/ncgoy http://tinypic.com/x82kh
<
__Chatty Teddy__

my pet!

__Links__

my old blog derrick carine ah ma sharon wanrong qichang jack jiabin anin hope ivan jason george diana yunxin raymond andre links

Sunday, June 22

I'm post call, didn't get to sleep a wink during my call, but I'm way too upset and irritated and so I need to blog about it to vent my frustration a little...

I'm not sure how i was like as a medical student, but I'm sure I was way better than this. I'm also not sure (and I hope not) if all our juniors are like that, because if they are it'll be very sad...

I was trying to organise 2nd hand book sale. So emailed a whole list of books out to the junior years and got replies very quickly...

So good, everything went smoothly and I found buyers for most of my books... Or so I thought.

Corresponded with the juniors via email, and told the ones who were first to reply that I'm selling the book to them so they can arrange to pick them up from me.

Unfortunately, after telling them they can have the books, none have taken much initiative in arranging to meet me to collect the books. Which I find SUPER irritating. I even emailed them to say "Hi, i'm on leave, which is a good time for you to collect them".

2 weeks have passed, and NO reply at all! Hello??? I'm the one who's a HO here.. the one who's working my head off and yet I don't believe I check my email more often than you do!

Either that or you read my email and then chucked it aside because its not important. Which i find very disappointing! Shouldn't the buyer be the one taking the initiative to arrange collection? I remember the previous 2nd hand book sales, everyone was so excited to buy cheap books... And yet now they don't seem like they're half interested. Worse still, I'm giving some people FREE books and they're not taking initiative to pick the book up!

Hello??? I'm giving you a free book and I need to remind you to meet me to pick it up??? How ridiculous is that?

Totally disappointing. and Inconsiderate. I had to reject other buyers because these people came first. And now I'm stuck because they've conveniently "choped" the books, yet I don't know whether they want them or not and I don't know if I should just sell the books to other people.

I'm tempted to just keep all of them and not sell them. I like my books! I just thought they would be better to be used by other people than sitting and looking pretty in my bookshelf...

Grrr... This is disappointing behaviour on the part of our juniors. I've half a mind to mass email all of them to ask them to reflect on their selfish, inconsiderate behaviour.

Its not just this incident that irritates me. We've been having students following some of the HOs in hospital and they so DO NOT HAVE initiative.

They just stand there and act like wooden blocks. Please, if you see that the HO needs a file, just take it for them. Or at least give up your seat for them because they've been working non stop and are still working while you're just sitting there with your clipboard.

Goodness. I'm quite sure I was NEVER like that in medical school.

This is very disappointing behaviour. I shall not comment more just in case other people read my blog.


*Me to You*
Tatter teddy posted at 10:47 pm



pOuBe||e
An upgraded version of my old tripod blog...
hopefully this time you'll see me posting more often! :)




__Beary Wishlist__

+ Have a merry christmas
+ Make more friends
+ Love my family
+ Buy chocolate hearts fer friends
+ Wash bowtie
+ I love eu!

__Previous Posts__