http://bunnyherolabs.com/adopt/showpet.php?b=bWM9ZmlzaC5zd2YmY2xyPTB4ZmZjMDA0JmNuPWJ1YmJsZXMmYW49Y2hlZXNpZQ==

:: my little box :: http://tinypic.com/ncgoy http://tinypic.com/x82kh
<
__Chatty Teddy__

my pet!

__Links__

my old blog derrick carine ah ma sharon wanrong qichang jack jiabin anin hope ivan jason george diana yunxin raymond andre links

Tuesday, September 11

I'm into my 2nd week of ortho posting... Unfortunately I haven't been mugging much cos i've been studying paeds more... What makes it worse is that for the 1st week i felt really tired upon reaching home and started dozing almost immediately upon touching my notes... ARGH... I can't understand why i'm so tired!!!

What's worse, i fell sick on Sunday night and was sniffing really badly for the whole day yesterday... Now I'm better but i've still got a blocked nose... Sigh... My health hasn't been too good... its my 2nd URTI in 1 month! (I got a URTI during the 1st week of study break b4 ortho started) Darn...

Ok i'll stop whining because my Small Small URTI is peanuts compared to what other people are suffering... Its just irritating to feel sick if you know what I mean...Not being able to run well/smell well/eat well without feeling discomfort...

I wonder how those patients with chronic pain feel? Will the pain really go away after some time? I really wonder... I hope I won't have such problems in future, cos feeling sick makes me irritable and I'm not exactly a very tolerant person.

Was discussing with Ah Ma today about DM risk... haha she was saying Dr XX at TTSH was telling her he sure "kena" cos both his parents have diabetes... I think my chances aren't exactly low either cos my grandad and grandma (paternal and maternal respectively) have diabetes too... But if given a choice we would both rather have dyslipidemia cos it seems easier to control... haha... DM and Hypertension are really no joke... Seeing so many patients with foot ulcers and my own grandpa with a ray amputation I think DM is a terrible thing to have... And i also read somewhere that it takes away 13 years of life... (I think its 13)

Sigh... In not exactly high spirits... :(


*Me to You*
Tatter teddy posted at 6:57 pm



pOuBe||e
An upgraded version of my old tripod blog...
hopefully this time you'll see me posting more often! :)




__Beary Wishlist__

+ Have a merry christmas
+ Make more friends
+ Love my family
+ Buy chocolate hearts fer friends
+ Wash bowtie
+ I love eu!

__Previous Posts__