http://bunnyherolabs.com/adopt/showpet.php?b=bWM9ZmlzaC5zd2YmY2xyPTB4ZmZjMDA0JmNuPWJ1YmJsZXMmYW49Y2hlZXNpZQ==

:: my little box :: http://tinypic.com/ncgoy http://tinypic.com/x82kh
<
__Chatty Teddy__

my pet!

__Links__

my old blog derrick carine ah ma sharon wanrong qichang jack jiabin anin hope ivan jason george diana yunxin raymond andre links

Tuesday, September 11

Oh, and by the way i realised that today is 911!Maybe that's why i'm in low spirits? A bad day when alot of ppl died when i was in J1 (6 years ago)...

Oh dear, has it really been so long? Oh dear, MBBS is coming soon... Oh dear... That's terrible... I like being a medical student. Sigh... I SO don't want to work as a HO. But of course i would like to pass my MBBS the 1st time. So what to do, must become HO loh. Sigh... If only the work wasn't that tough I would probably enjoy it more...


*Me to You*
Tatter teddy posted at 7:09 pm



pOuBe||e
An upgraded version of my old tripod blog...
hopefully this time you'll see me posting more often! :)




__Beary Wishlist__

+ Have a merry christmas
+ Make more friends
+ Love my family
+ Buy chocolate hearts fer friends
+ Wash bowtie
+ I love eu!

__Previous Posts__